Quantcast

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Westy, is your sense of smell intact?
(oh, so many jokes could come from this)
Yup, sniffer still works. I am 95% sure I don't have the Covid but according to the CDC the most common Delta breakthrough symptoms are cough, headache, sore throat, muscle soreness, and fever. No fever, but I haven't had a fever since I was an infant. That part of my immune system seems to have been disabled.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The only way he will learn

Also pretty sure he has never actually read the constitution.
He's a cop, of course he hasn't.

“Bottom line is: I beat it. And I did it without taking vaccinations, without getting my shot, without none of that nonsense,” he said. “And that’s my decision. I make that decision. Not the government.”

YEAH MOTHERFUCKER, YOU TOUGH AS NAILS!!!! YOU GITTUM DAWG!! :rofl:

I for one am glad he's paid lots of money to carry a gun and is trusted to make sound decisions in life or death situations.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
"I beat it"

I'm sure the doctors, a few centuries of accumulated medical science and concentrated oxygen had nothing to do with it.

Thoughts and prayers that he doesn't have any long term complications

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

What a fucking pompous gasbag. :disgust:

boylagz

Monkey
Jul 12, 2011
SF bay area

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
The push to get the needle is getting moderately serious now in Oz.
I figured I'd book in for the AstraZeneca and I got one two days later, thank the good lord for stupid people and internet fables.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
We have three cases in Wellington now, but all have been isolating already. Modelling suggests we’re looking for between 100 and 200 people given what we know and we’ve only found 21 so far but we have thousands of tests unprocessed right now and a whole cohort of second level contacts who are quarantined but will only get test on day five after their possible exposures to try and guard against false negatives.

We now only have a couple of days of possibilities for undiscovered chains to have been formed now so quietly hopefully we can squish this again, but this is still potentially a wide wide net. Delta is crazy infectious indeed.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
We normally do grocery shopping online (both for convenience and a lower overall delivery carbon footprint) but ironically in a lockdown the capacity for this gets directed to those most in need (good) so we have to actually physically go to the supermarket. Gross. We made it nearly five days since our last shop but had to cave, mostly for booze. Lol.

3A3DFBF8-8447-4AED-90AE-E9F2BD6352B7.jpeg

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
The push to get the needle is getting moderately serious now in Oz.
I figured I'd book in for the AstraZeneca and I got one two days later, thank the good lord for stupid people and internet fables.
AZ is the last I’d get. IMO Moderna has turned out to be the winner ATM, with Pfizer a pretty close second.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
AZ is the last I’d get. IMO Moderna has turned out to be the winner ATM, with Pfizer a pretty close second.
We only have Pfizer and Astra here for the moment.................probably a long moment knowing our Gov.
I'm a hipster, I got it because normal people wouldn't.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Crazy how a 'free' vaccine turns into millions of dollars worth in hospitalization costs because some dumbasses refused the shots. #mybody
Hey now, they're sticking it to big Pharma, those greedy bastards loose $40 every time somebody refuses the vaccine.

Not sure who makes money off hospital stays and the drugs used in hospitals, but at least it's not big pharma...