Quantcast

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I don't know what makes you think states are going to become *less* red... the GOP is going to gerrymander/voter suppress their way to victory in most states. :disgust:
PA is popular vote for SCOPA. And all the conservatives are older than dirt and/or the next 4 elections.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
PA is popular vote for SCOPA. And all the conservatives are older than dirt and/or the next 4 elections.
Have you not seen the coverage of how GOP controlled states are forcing out Dem/minorities from election boards?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Their kids (and their kids' kids) are backwoods, racist, GOP morans as well. I just don't see this working out well... :disgust1:

Have you not seen the coverage of how GOP controlled states are forcing out Dem/minorities from election boards?
It's fucking shameful. :mad:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
That's unfortunate.
Is he anti vax about everything or just Covid? That is the thing i really do not understand is people who are vaxxed for all the typical stuff but then all of a sudden are against the covid vaccination.
I am 5 days into testing positive and I do not want to know how bad this could have been if i wasnt vaccinated.
I'll give you a hint. It has most of the same letters as the word, "turd", and rhymes with "rump".

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
That's unfortunate.
Is he anti vax about everything or just Covid? That is the thing i really do not understand is people who are vaxxed for all the typical stuff but then all of a sudden are against the covid vaccination.
I am 5 days into testing positive and I do not want to know how bad this could have been if i wasnt vaccinated.
I’ll just preface with he has 3 Cameros and his daily is an Avalanche. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
I've bitched and moaned about my fatigue since getting sick, but it's still the worst part of having had Covid. In '20 I could barely move some days. It'll be two years in March, and I believe I still have lingering effects in the form of fatigue.
Sorry to hear dude!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Some gal on Facebook is saying the Foo Fighters are being paid by big pharma to make their concerts vaccine required.

I say good for them to get paid to help keep me safe. They could have just asked me to, but if they are also getting paid, win/win.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Hi Avy,
I read this article and thought of you and your son.
I hope you manage all this and come out the other side stronger.
Ben
Thank You buckoW,I do not see the the article? Looking forward to reading it.
Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Well my dumb shit brother in law, who is not vaccinated. Is sick, has been for 2 weeks. Today, dr said he has pneumonia from his Covid, but since he isn’t completely on his death bed he can’t be admitted to the hospital since it is completely full of people that are dying. He’s 36, has two kids, didn’t want to get the shot because, FrEeDoM. Fuck.
Three year’s older than my Son,you are scaring me. Are you two close?
Avy

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
We have enough evidence showing breakthrough infections can still end up with some significant deficits/long-covid issues. Do not want.

Yep, still wearing my mask when out and about. Mrs. Scrub is dealing with it enough already, and I was lucky enough to have no issues post-infection.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Oh ya quite. Lives a mile down the road. His wife(my wife’s little sister) is pretty much my sister. The steroids and large doses of antibiotics seem to be making him a little better.
Do you think he will change his mind now? It is brutal.
Avy

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Thank You buckoW,I do not see the the article? Looking forward to reading it.
Avy
Oops, haha.

I dislike all the arguing about all of this. It is creating divides all over the place…. I feel for you.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Just had a brief encounter with a (unvaccinated) Covid patient in my unit. Tells me his wife has it as well, but only feels as if she has a cold. Is still at home.

Spoiler alert: she's vaccinated!

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Just had a brief encounter with a (unvaccinated) Covid patient in my unit. Tells me his wife has it as well, but only feels as if she has a cold. Is still at home.

Spoiler alert: she's vaccinated!
It is almost like ... gasp ... vaccines work!

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Do you think he will change his mind now? It is brutal.
Avy
Yes, he’s says he wishes he would have got it. Plans to once he is recovered. Which is good, but it’s unfortunate that it took him getting deathly ill to be convinced.

He and my other brother in law are the only two in my immediate family that have got it.
I think my father in law is in a similar situation with his son, as you are. MIL & FIL are all 3 dose. Son, who is single and over weight and works in a factory has got on the Trump train.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Oops, haha.

I dislike all the arguing about all of this. It is creating divides all over the place…. I feel for you.
Thank You,I feel for All these people. COVID has brought so many problem’s our country has to the forefront. Yet nothing will be done about It,because WE the People,cannot come together as One and demand justice from Congress. We have the Power to change it.
Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Yes, he’s says he wishes he would have got it. Plans to once he is recovered. Which is good, but it’s unfortunate that it took him getting deathly ill to be convinced.

He and my other brother in law are the only two in my immediate family that have got it.
I think my father in law is in a similar situation with his son, as you are. MIL & FIL are all 3 dose. Son, who is single and over weight and works in a factory has got on the Trump train.
Good,must be Hard to bite you’re tongue Brother. You know,unless the NY DA convict’s trump soon,he will be our next President.
Avy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Oops, haha.

Decent article but no mention of mental health issues. My wife was estranged from her father because he was a narcissistic abuser.