Quantcast

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Obviously they must have thought someone shoved the liqueur license in their pants.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
imo, justice will be served when he is actually charged. handing over $1.5mil to the woman is not admitting guilt. scumbag

"LOS ANGELES (AP) — A woman punched repeatedly by a California Highway Patrol officer on the side of a freeway in an incident caught on video will receive $1.5 million under a settlement, and the officer has agreed to resign."

http://news.yahoo.com/woman-hit-california-officer-gets-1-5-million-074742550.html

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i hope this poor SOB gets everything he can out of these mall cops and the city

After reviewing the video, Green Forest Police Chief John Bailey blamed the sheriffs department for the attack and said Tyson should be re-evaluated as a K9 member.

“I don’t understand why they want to try to blame anyone else,” Bailey said. “Generally when you have this kind of failure it’s due to a lack of training. … I believe it was an accident. The dog was excited, got loose and unfortunately the man got bitten. If we had a dog that did something like that it would be standard procedure that the dog would be offline until evaluated and re-certified.”

Read more at