Quantcast

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Aaaaand there ya go

babyface rittenhouse gets a trial, cops just shoot this guy
The suspect, Michael Forest Reinoehl, 48, was shot by officers from a federal fugitive task force during the encounter in Lacey, Wash., southwest of Seattle, according to four law enforcement officials familiar with the investigation.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think there should be a period of internal investigation by the employee's drinking buddies (say.. 4 months?) while the employee goes on a paid vacation the whole time. If it turns out to be true, a swift punishment: transfer to a nearby ACE hardware store w/ promotion.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Cop tells people how to kill the aNtIFaS and get away with it.

Dumbass didn't realize he was being recorded.

STATEMENT re: inappropriate comments made by Patrol deputy - 09/12/20

On the evening of Friday, Sept. 11, 2020, the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office was made aware of inappropriate statements made by one of our Patrol deputies while he was on-duty and in uniform.

Clackamas County is currently in a state of emergency due to several wildfires in our county. It appears the deputy was aware he made these comments while on video. At the time of the comments, the deputy was tasked with ensuring that residents knew of the wildfire hazards while he was patrolling the area.

This deputy has been placed on administrative leave while our Professional Standards Unit investigates this potential violation of policy.

STATEMENT FROM SHERIFF ROBERTS: "As soon as I was made aware of this incident, I moved swiftly to place this deputy on leave while we investigate. The Sheriff's Office mission is to provide calm and safety especially during unprecedented times such as these. I expect nothing less of our deputies, and apologize to all in our community."

Original vid

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

He’s been on paid administrative leave since the day after his arrest. Over that roughly 44-week span, Woolery has earned about $174,000, based on his hourly pay rate of $98.72.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

He’s been on paid administrative leave since the day after his arrest. Over that roughly 44-week span, Woolery has earned about $174,000, based on his hourly pay rate of $98.72.

Seattle PD needs to go

fucking LYING little babies

Last edited: