Quantcast

Northeast Monkeyfest 2009

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Well, I can't be sure I'll be able to make any date in early August for sure. I believe I am supposed to be in China around the first two weeks of August, but plans have not been finalized.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
The 15th would not be a good weekend for me, either. That's right when things start to get busy for me at work. Unless, of course, I get laid off in July, in which case I'll have all the time in the world! I'll know in about a month....

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
The campground is relatively empty for July 3-5. I have a tent site booked and Randee and Phil are in another tent site with some friends. Everything else is available as of 10 minutes ago.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The campground is relatively empty for July 3-5. I have a tent site booked and Randee and Phil are in another tent site with some friends. Everything else is available as of 10 minutes ago.
I'm pretty sure we're heading up on the 2nd.

BTW, bring beer. My birthday is Friday. :monkey:

BIGHITR

WINNING!
Nov 14, 2007
Maryland, east coast.
Meh, we all know each other by now. Let the Monkeyfest newbies figure it out on their own. It'll be a good initiation for them. We could test them. Get a name wrong, chug a beer.

:happydance:

Well that's doesn't sound like punishment. Aaaa ya know what I (hic-up) think there I Are Baltimore, I'd say that (hic-up) sounds fun. Oops, gotta chug!

Now make the person buy YOU a beer would be a better idea, no?
And rather than name tags, how bout everyone just has to wear their avatar with screen name?

Last edited: