Quantcast

pic of the day (care of cotrials)

GravityPilot

Chimp
Jan 13, 2004
Frisco, CO
Originally posted by WhiteRavenKS
europe also holds the recond for the biggest keniffler pin i have ever seen. though the new campy carbon record keniffler pin may be made of carbon, this one certainly dwarfs it.
campy evil campy grrrr

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
Photos from the Boulder Canyon comp put on this last sunday by this guy. Sport class:

Taylor- getting constantly better... im very impressed by his progression lately. good job at the comp!

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
"it has three seat tubes?" you say... yes. yes it does. why? because three is stiffer than one. why not have a bike with four downtubes then? because that would just be silly...
thats what you think...

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
they are 380mm i think... or 385- something in there. basically a hair over 15" even.

ever see that SNL fake commercial for the mach 12 razor or whatever. like the first three blades gave you a close shave then the other 9 like skinned you down to raw flesh to give you the ultimate in close shaves... hilarious. :D

dcamp29

Monkey
Feb 14, 2004
Colorado
they are 380mm i think... or 385- something in there. basically a hair over 15" even.

ever see that SNL fake commercial for the mach 12 razor or whatever. like the first three blades gave you a close shave then the other 9 like skinned you down to raw flesh to give you the ultimate in close shaves... hilarious. :D
my gemini has 17.7" stays:eek:

and yes i have seen the snl commercial, i get reminded of it every time i see a razor commercial.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
straight to rear. three pedal strokes to an up 4 inches ofer bar height. then he did it switch foot forward. i already posted a pic like this but this is way too cool for school. speaking of school- im almost out of my prison! hooray for closing that chapter in life.