Quantcast

Les Gets 2022 - World Champs!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Yeah I think you’re right. Hoffman nailed those. But…Vali!
most of the girls were casing the landing out the trees. That's also gonna have a knock on effect of losing momentum all the way down to the triple. The triple actually looks easy to overshoot into a slight upslope/compression and doing so will lose even more momentum causing CASERAMA through the last jumps.

Millie was the only girl to cleanly land the last jumps.

Going by her performance at the bottom today Jess Blewitt seems deluded doing hardline

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Doesn't Commencal pay out big bonuses for Worlds wins/medals? Not to mention the other sponsorship opportunities, bonuses and so on. I imagine Myriam Nicole just watched a lot of money disappear.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Great day for Nina Hoffman!
Off by 0.9 is going to hurt though. That little mistake cost her the title.
But I liked her reaction when she saw Vali had won: not one second of hestitation to cheer for her. That is sportswomanship! :thumb:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Off by 0.9 is going to hurt though. That little mistake cost her the title.
But I liked her reaction when she saw Vali had won: not one second of hestitation to cheer for her. That is sportswomanship! :thumb:
Ummm,I don’t think I am gonna get the men’s? It says waiting for replay? Replay,that would be women. I read somewhere on pink bike that there is no men?

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Ummm,I don’t think I am gonna get the men’s? It says waiting for replay? Replay,that would be women. I read somewhere on pink bike that there is no men? Never mind, all is well. Fucking pain in the ass.

Avy

Last edited:

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Did anyone else catch the CGI dildo next to Finn's head? I think it was supposed to be one of the Red Bull drinks, but it was definitely a dildo.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
That very last corner looks like it needs a brake check before entering. must be so hard to get that right.