Quantcast

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
it came out blurry...like the effect of said herb.
all plants are less than 14" tall and are all flowered tops.
one stick.....one love.
thanx batman
what strain is that? movin up to collingwood in a hot minute and im gonna get back in the game after some tragedy.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
After a month-worth of ridiculous level partaking, I believe I'll just take the rest of the month off until Christmas eve. The strain I'd been toking(Skunk #1 x Bubbleberry X Romulan x Chemo) was so enveloping that I even felt somewhat high the next morning after waking up. A break will do me good.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
After a month-worth of ridiculous level partaking, I believe I'll just take the rest of the month off until Christmas eve. The strain I'd been toking(Skunk #1 x Bubbleberry X Romulan x Chemo) was so enveloping that I even felt somewhat high the next morning after waking up. A break will do me good.
:drool:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal

Strains above include Cinderella 99, Northern Lights, Belladonna, and White Widow.

Of the 4 the Belldonna looks and smells the best. She's is a beautiful medium green that looks like it was rolled in sugar. Sh has a very fruity... almost a bubbleberry kind of smell. Until you chop it up... then it releases a nice danky skunk smell. Smokes sooooooo smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove. Great potency with a nice heavy stone that lasts.

For pure potency the Northern Lights can't be beat. A very deep, heavy Indica stone. Smoke is smooth and it has that classic "dank" or skunk smell and taste up front with a little bit of a fruity smell and taste lingering in the background. One good binger and I am done.

Cindy 99 is very heady and up. Lots of Sativa in her. Not too potent, though she's pretty with some purple here and there. A fairly smooth smoke without much smell.

White Widow is OK. I don't think it was grown right or might be a weird strain. It has alot of sativa in her: long wispy buds, very leafy. Leaves are narrow blades. Nice punch and smooth smoking with a citrus smell and taste. Not as smooth as the bella or the NL, but not harsh at all. Another up, heady buzz.

So... Anyone wanna go for a ride? :D

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc

Strains above include Cinderella 99, Northern Lights, Belladonna, and White Widow.

Of the 4 the Belldonna looks and smells the best. She's is a beautiful medium green that looks like it was rolled in sugar. Sh has a very fruity... almost a bubbleberry kind of smell. Until you chop it up... then it releases a nice danky skunk smell. Smokes sooooooo smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove. Great potency with a nice heavy stone that lasts.

For pure potency the Northern Lights can't be beat. A very deep, heavy Indica stone. Smoke is smooth and it has that classic "dank" or skunk smell and taste up front with a little bit of a fruity smell and taste lingering in the background. One good binger and I am done.

Cindy 99 is very heady and up. Lots of Sativa in her. Not too potent, though she's pretty with some purple here and there. A fairly smooth smoke without much smell.

White Widow is OK. I don't think it was grown right or might be a weird strain. It has alot of sativa in her: long wispy buds, very leafy. Leaves are narrow blades. Nice punch and smooth smoking with a citrus smell and taste. Not as smooth as the bella or the NL, but not harsh at all. Another up, heady buzz.

So... Anyone wanna go for a ride? :D
You should make your way up to Southern Oregon sometime.

PS, can I be your friend?

:shocked:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'll take a double cindy with cheese, and a side of whitewidow. Can I get a diet belladonna with that? For dessert? yea, a nothern lights blizzard sounds about right.

diggin the mix up of indica's and sativas to keep you from getting burned out

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Some nice nugs there T-Pirate. cool laptop too. I am diggin the white keyboard of the Sony.

I am so baked this evening. A little WW, with an NL chaser.

:weee:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I came home last night to a plate of brownies made by my roommate with a note that said "pot brownies, don't eat more than 2 or you will die"

Last night was insane.

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I was just going through this thread and I swear to god I can almost smell some of those photos. Makes my mouth water just looking at them. Unfortunately, random testing at work prevents me from enjoying it anymore, but retirement is only 23 years away!

Graphics

Turbo Monkey
Jul 9, 2006
Connecticut
I was just going through this thread and I swear to god I can almost smell some of those photos. Makes my mouth water just looking at them. Unfortunately, random testing at work prevents me from enjoying it anymore, but retirement is only 23 years away!
time for a new job :lighten:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I won't work any place they drug test randomly. :plthumbsdown:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
yo bros...been smokin, riding, smoking, more riding, planning the jamaica fest and tours, smokin......pass out on da couch...more coffee with morning herbs......
GOOD MORNING MONKEYS

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
My personal 'puter is currently sacked out with a win32 virus but as soon as I get it back from my buddy, I'll post up some pics of the festivus cannibas strain I mentioned in my previous post. I only wish the super-strong mandatory glass containment skunkphunkiness was discernable from digital pictures! Merely unscrewing the cap of the canning jar in my buddy's large basement required airing it out for an hour before his wife got home...even w/o sparking a single flake inside. :biggrin:

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
me and a couple of the boys made some BHO (butane honey oil) last night and i will never be the same again, i smoked tons last night and broke up point one this morning and its the clearest most relaxed high ive ever had, the taste is also amazing.

i was suprised how easy it was to do, and pugre the butane from the oil afterwords. the stuff looks like amber glass depending on temperature it can be like glass or gooey, i dont understand how people have blown themselves up doing this its so simple from mid buds or trim to the best hash you've smoked in you life in under an hour.

i have nothing more to say

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I don't like ingesting things made with butane. I know that it is supposed to completely evaporate away but something about it just freaks me out. And people blow theselves up because they put their tray in a small enclosed room like a closet. They open it with a lit cigarette and BOOM! You can imagine a hundred other scenarios, but basically it's evaporating butane in a confined space + a spark, flame, or high heat source = KA-BLAMMO!

I can deal with an ISO hash, and bubble is where it's at.

Just my POV

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
i do not season mi spliffs.....and i do not smoke altered versions of the herb. I will smoke natural gum but not hash or oil.
I did enjoy honey when I was young but....meh.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
i do not season mi spliffs.....and i do not smoke altered versions of the herb. I will smoke natural gum but not hash or oil.
I did enjoy honey when I was young but....meh.
You know what is the best? SCISSOR HASH. I was lucky enough in my youth to know a guy who knew a guy who grew. Come harvest time he'd trim with scissors. The scissors would get loaded with resin. Scrape it off and you have scissor hash. Woah momma!

julian_dh

Monkey
Jan 10, 2005
i know its not good to smoke concentrates of herb all the time but even if there was a small amount of butane in the hash u were smoking or vaping it would not even come close to the amount of carcinogens in smoking the equal amount of herb.

but there are alternatives to using butane, ice water extraction can give u 50% pure heads and has no chemicals but its still more of a toll on your lungs compared to bho or budder.

N I C K

Chimp
Jun 12, 2005
Sunapee, NH
Alright guys, i recently bought a bag from a friend. Some mid grade headies. So i smoked a joint, i was fine. Next night i did a bowl pack in my pipe, everything was fine. But last night i packed my pipe again, smoked and layed down. After a few minutes my pulse was about 115 and this lasted for like 2 hours. My throat felt like it was really tight, and i became pretty dizzy and lightheaded. I was freakin out so i just layed in my bed and waited it out. I thought i was going to die, my heart was pounding for so long that cant be good. But i waited it out and woke up in the morning and felt fine.
But what i want to know, what the hell happened? is the nug bad or is it laced with something. I just really wanna know what the **** happened to me.

peace