Quantcast

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
I just capped off my most recent batch of White Shark. Might go with that again for my next batch. It's between that and Sour Diesel but the SD makes me too tired to do anything. The White Shark is a nice energetic high that I can actually function on even when I'm annihilated.

I wish the phrase "dime bag" actually meant something significant still.
It is, if you smoke regs (which I just bought a 20 of because forecast says it'll be a bit dry this week...)

Uh oh... wifey likes it. It was her turn last night. Who knew it amplified female orgasms?!
Haha, my gal loves it as well. And yes, yes it does. :D

Man, I think I've found my Heaven @ RideMonkey. MTBR is good for riding and beer talk, but a Pot thread? Awesome...

Last edited:

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
I just capped off my most recent batch of White Shark. Might go with that again for my next batch. It's between that and Sour Diesel but the SD makes me too tired to do anything. The White Shark is a nice energetic high that I can actually function on even when I'm annihilated.

It is, if you smoke regs (which I just bought a 20 of because forecast says it'll be a bit dry this week...)

Haha, my gal loves it as well. And yes, yes it does. :D

Man, I think I've found my Heaven @ RideMonkey. MTBR is good for riding and beer talk, but a Pot thread? Awesome...
White shark? They keep coming new names for this sh!t every day. I just want regular weed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUD-8Xe1IPI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dUD-8Xe1IPI?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
White shark? They keep coming new names for this sh!t every day. I just want regular weed.

FTFY.

But I know what you mean. I'm starting to feel really old. The thing is, my 'supplier' is older than I am and he's the one throwing all these names at me...

I love that clip BTW. :rofl:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Nah, what? You don't agree, you just thought the joke was funny? People actually feel that way. Long gone are the days of Kryp (chronic, funk, dank), Mids ('dro), and Regs (Reggie Miller). I mean, regs is still around, but people are mislabeling Mids and chronic has a million different names. Just give me some funky nuggets and be on with it.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I wish the phrase "dime bag" actually meant something significant still.
You don't buy weed in the streets? You can still get a nickel if your in the right hood! It's not going to come with a fancy name, but it will smell like gasoline or be seeded, or actually be dried parsley.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Nah, what? You don't agree, you just thought the joke was funny? People actually feel that way. Long gone are the days of Kryp (chronic, funk, dank), Mids ('dro), and Regs (Reggie Miller). I mean, regs is still around, but people are mislabeling Mids and chronic has a million different names. Just give me some funky nuggets and be on with it.
I still use the phrase dank. Like, when I call my dealer, Im all like: Yo, Give me some of that funky dank nugget brooo.

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
I still use the phrase dank. Like, when I call my dealer, Im all like: Yo, Give me some of that funky dank nugget brooo.
Not saying you don't. I do and I'm sure a lot of others do too. I'm just talking about the suppliers pushing out these names. IDGAF what it's called, just give me some funky nuggets! :D

*Edit: speaking of which, do you guys remember that I said there has been a drought around here? Well, a buddy of mine just came by and gave me about a nickel bags :-)D) worth of some fluffy funkadelics. Looking forward to Ghost Hunters and Tosh.0 tonight...

Last edited:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Not saying you don't. I do and I'm sure a lot of others do too. I'm just talking about the suppliers pushing out these names. IDGAF what it's called, just give me some funky nuggets! :D

*Edit: speaking of which, do you guys remember that I said there has been a drought around here? Well, a buddy of mine just came by and gave me about a nickel bags :-)D) worth of some fluffy funkadelics. Looking forward to Ghost Hunters and Tosh.0 tonight...
True that, all I care about is indica or sativa.

A nickel bag??? Who buys 5$ worth any more......

Can that even get you high????

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
True that, all I care about is indica or sativa.

A nickel bag??? Who buys 5$ worth any more......

Can that even get you high????
First off I said "nickel bag" because people were asking if they still exist. It wasn't a weighed out bag, just a little bit of his head stash. It was about 4 bowls worth of the gooood and 2 bowls got me good through tonight, I'm not complaining. I haven't been able to get anything up here recently and I'll take what I can get, especially for free.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
my life sucks when things are dry.
i suppose i could go to NYC, but 3.5+hrs for bud is not fun. (though i have done longer trips for bud before)

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
I complain if I have to go into SF, that's an hour in traffic. 25-30 without.........
I drove 5 minutes to the nearest dispensary. Stupid stoplight slowed me down too.

I guess it's good to be a noob. At the rate my wife and I are going, it'll take us a month to kill the gram I got for $20.

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I drove 5 minutes to the nearest dispensary. Stupid stoplight slowed me down too.

I guess it's good to be a noob. At the rate my wife and I are going, it'll take us a month to kill the gram I got for $20.
you suck :D
now that my g/f smokes as much as i do, we go through a 1/4 a week

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
you suck :D
now that my g/f smokes as much as i do, we go through a 1/4 a week
:wave:
easy to do with two in stoners in the house.

lol...dispensaries. :rofl:
My guy(s) come over to my place & if not, they are both only 2 blocks away

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Yeah, when it's dry around here it sucks. It's a little over an hour to get to Orlando and most of the time I can't get **** down there either. My gal quit for a new job so I've been going through like 1/2 eighth a week but she just started again. When both of us are smoking we usually do an eighth a week to kind of budget ourselves. We smoke too much...

oh, and about the valet thing: I used to be a valet and I also used to be a waiter, I know the importance of tipping well. :thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Yeah, when it's dry around here it sucks. It's a little over an hour to get to Orlando and most of the time I can't get **** down there either. My gal quit for a new job so I've been going through like 1/2 eighth a week but she just started again. When both of us are smoking we usually do an eighth a week to kind of budget ourselves. We smoke too much...

oh, and about the valet thing: I used to be a valet and I also used to be a waiter, I know the importance of tipping well. :thumb:

An 8th a week isn't so bad. I mean, what does a 6 pack a night cost between the 2 of you??

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
An 8th a week isn't so bad. I mean, what does a 6 pack a night cost between the 2 of you??
Yeah, it's not bad at all. If we didn't regulate ourselves we would smoke a TON more. Plus, that 8th isn't including friends that come by and smoke us out, free weed, etc. I'd say we spend less a week on beer than on herb though. We usually get a 12'er of Yeungling (~$10) and a couple 6'ers of microbrew (x2 @ ~$10) for the week. Yes, my gal smokes good herb and drinks good beer, it's awesome. Weekends we go out and sometimes out of town, so that adds up though.

Are pics allowed in here? If so, lets see what everyone is toking on! :D

Last edited:

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
WHAT??!?! 1gram takes approx 30 minutes if in a blunt. But if you are smoking a bowl or a bong, your re-pack time matters.
Using one of these ht tp:/ / ameri cansmo keless. com The bud tender recommended it. Said rolling it or even using bongs wastes alot. Also learned a breathing technique that maximizes the smoke. Not sure if it's because I'm new to it, but all it takes is 2-3 bb sized pieces to get me trippin, but not destroyed. Don't want to be dazed and confused stoned.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
For me these days all it takes is a toke and a gram lasts a long time. I grind it up and then take a pinch when I want it. More than a toke or two and I'm on my ass

Rideforfun

Monkey
Nov 23, 2009
I'm on a big streak right now... like 5 days in a row. With with I've got sitting in my stash it only takes 2 or 3 champ hits out of a bowl to get pretty wrecked. Mountain dank is the best...

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
we cut back a lot since its always a pain to cop
"that's your only job!" -L to me.

..but she'd be pissed if she got home from work and the house was always a mess (working from home has some drawbacks). LOL.

Last edited:

CurbJumper

Turbo Monkey
Aug 31, 2010
Central FL
Don't get me wrong. I can smoke a ton as well and not be retarded, but once I'm high it's just a waste after that. I rather enjoy my lower tolerance to getting stoned, though. Smoking just a little bit and stretching that eighth out saves me money needed for other things *cough*bike*cough*

IH8Rice

Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
we used to roll 1/2 or 3/4oz L's back in the day, but its such a waste, even with a lot of heads on it.
id rather roll 18 1gram blunts or 36 1/2gram ones.