Quantcast

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Every time I got caught my dad would take my stash and smoke it himself! Bastard! I remember when I was somewhere in my early 20's and I was watching TV with the dad and that PSA comes on... "I learned it from you!"... We just looked at each other and laughed.

Pic from my ride today...

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Repack said:
Keef grinders
I saw one for the first time recently. Now I want one. Anybody else seen them? I am sure that some of you will be like "Duh!". Have they been around for long? Given my experience, I was surprised that I had not seen one before. CNC aluminum. Very cool.
yo repack, i have a kief grinder. its cnc'd aluminum and has three compartments. the grinding, the storage w/ screen, and then on the bottom is kief collecting.

I love mine, if i grind an 8th or more through it i have a fatty pile of kief to play with.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
boostindoubles said:
yo repack, i have a kief grinder. its cnc'd aluminum and has three compartments. the grinding, the storage w/ screen, and then on the bottom is kief collecting.

I love mine, if i grind an 8th or more through it i have a fatty pile of kief to play with.
I know what they are and how they work, just not how long they have been around for. I own a basic wood grinder that I bought at the Coventry Phish show last summer. I think that was the first time I had seen a kief grinder. But $50>$9 so I went with the wood.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Repack said:
I know what they are and how they work, just not how long they have been around for. I own a basic wood grinder that I bought at the Coventry Phish show last summer. I think that was the first time I had seen a kief grinder. But $50>$9 so I went with the wood.
My favorite one was a thick plexi/acrylic model w/ interlocking tines that allowed you to witness the grinding as it occurred. I found that one up in B.C. :D

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
hmph..... well.... T-pirate got my bowl crushed by his dad... i had him holdin it for me cuz my mom was getting suspicious and ****.... almost got caught.... but it's ok Mueller, saved the better one that we actually used...!

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
WV Hippy said:
For drilling in glass I recomend lot's of lubricant (I used WD-40), and slow bit speeds.
1. drilling in glass, get a glass bit and more importantly a DREMEL so you can spin it at higher speeds. may I also suggest taping the area you are drilling. Lube is always a good idea. ;)

2. vapes -- high quality and finish DIY made of a 25 watt soldering iron with a copper pipe cap (shortened into a "tray") held on by a copper screw with matching threads to the soldering iron bits. this is mounted vertically into a drink coaster (after shortening the unnecessary length from the SI handle) Then covered with a hurricane lamp globe about 8-10" tall. In turn there is a rubber stopper in the top of the globe. There is a 1/4" hose barb and some fishtank tubing coming out.

Works great and is almost as cool as the pumpkin hookah I made for last years halloween... picture a carved out pumpkin with the traditional removeable jack o lantern lid. used a unibit to drill a cone shaped hole in the stump of the stem with a copper tube coming out underneath, then 4 hose barbs into the top (around the lid) of the pumpkin. filled it with water and burned it all night. Gonna try a watermelon for the 4th this year!

damn i gotta find pics!

CLancy

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
damn ur creative.....! seems almost like too Much effort into making of something to smoke with.... **** give me a small glass piece and i'm staight!

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
haha... this is true. My dad was pretty good in the shop and the smoke just seems to bring out the creativity in me. I designed and built my cousin's deck under the influence as well. And its luxury.

and finished with all my fingers, haters.

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
Weed is better than Prozac!
I am 40 years old, college educated, professionally employed, and a recreational smoker (and beer drinker)for 22 years. I am a hardcore XC rider, still in great shape, and I have no plans to stop or slow down. The only time I tried cigarettes they made me sick. Tobacco is a real poison. Bongs are best but a good glass/wood pipe will do in a pinch on the trail. Party on, Garth!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mad Dog said:
Weed is better than Prozac!
I am 40 years old, college educated, professionally employed, and a recreational smoker (and beer drinker)for 22 years. I am a hardcore XC rider, still in great shape, and I have no plans to stop or slow down. The only time I tried cigarettes they made me sick. Tobacco is a real poison. Bongs are best but a good glass/wood pipe will do in a pinch on the trail. Party on, Garth!
Party on, Wayne!
Asphinctersaywhat?
(sorry, i couldn't resist)

HellBentDH

Chimp
Apr 2, 2005
I went over to Amsterdam last month, checked out all the big name shops...The Grey Area, The Grasshopper, The Bulldog. Had a great time, smoked my head off, tried all the very best that there was to be had. Saw lots and lots of mary poppins bikes. Man everybody over there rides a bike. Long story short though, I smoked so much while I was there that I haven't had any desire to smoke since. It's been about five weeks now, no smoking. After five years of not missing a day. Strange. Don't even miss it. Maybe when bikin' season really kicks in and I'm out with the guys I'll feel the need.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
HellBentDH said:
I went over to Amsterdam last month, checked out all the big name shops...The Grey Area, The Grasshopper, The Bulldog. Had a great time, smoked my head off, tried all the very best that there was to be had. Saw lots and lots of mary poppins bikes. Man everybody over there rides a bike. Long story short though, I smoked so much while I was there that I haven't had any desire to smoke since. It's been about five weeks now, no smoking. After five years of not missing a day. Strange. Don't even miss it. Maybe when bikin' season really kicks in and I'm out with the guys I'll feel the need.
hahaha! the same thing happened to Laura. it made me want to find a new nug hook up though. :D

did you try the greyberry & grey mist crystals from the GA? whew! I wont ever forget my first bowl loaded with the crystals, WOW....and then Puccini Bon Boni right across the street. :drool: Best chocolate EVER! double whammy!

HellBentDH

Chimp
Apr 2, 2005
Yeah, the grey mist crystals could turn banana skins into good weed, amazing stuff. The stuff I liked the best was the AK-47, it had a real silly, high energy, happy feel, made me wish I had my bike with me. It was a great trip, I went solo and was really wishing I had the whole gang with me. I'll definately jump at the chance to go back.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
EXCELLENT CONVO with T-Pirate aka mule*:

The Kadvang: i think im gonna lifeguard again this summer
ThoughtfulPirate: I was blazed as **** the whole time they really don't give a ****
The Kadvang: hahah that was like me
The Kadvang: little childrens lives in my ****ing blasted hands
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahah
ThoughtfulPirate: "I'd save that kid with downs drowning, but I can't feel my arms....sorry"
The Kadvang: basically one of those anti-drug commericals
The Kadvang: "One day, I got high, and ran over a little girl riding her bike. I hate marijuana. I am going to cut myself."
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahahahahha
ThoughtfulPirate: "One day, I was high and forgot to pick up my prom date, and then she killed herself, I hate marijuana and I'm going to take my life"
The Kadvang: "One day, I smoked a marijuana cigarette. Satan came to me and told me to kill everyone I loved. I did, and now I will take my own life through ritual self masturbation"
ThoughtfulPirate: "One day, I was forced to partake in the smoking of a "big spliff". The horrible visions I had while under the influence of the marijuana cigarette's hallucinigenic and addictive properties have left me with a nasty bout of night terrors."
The Kadvang: hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
The Kadvang: "One day, at a gathering of high school students, I was forced against my will by "peer preassure" to inhale the smoke of a marijuana smoking appartatus. It made me feel sick. It made me feel like God had left me."
ThoughtfulPirate: HAHAHAHA
ThoughtfulPirate: "Wow!...Those "Heady Nugz" are really kicking my ass...lets go sodomize a minority!"
The Kadvang: hahahah awful
The Kadvang: "After "toking a bowl" of marijuana I wanted to kill... just kill."
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahaha
ThoughtfulPirate: "The THC must have triggered my murder switch, anything that moved was just a swift twist of the neck away from a painful death"
The Kadvang: hahahahahah

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
did you see harold and kumar go to white castle....they are watching the tv and the kids smoke and the one shoots himself... or something like that... i dont remember , i was high

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
dirtjumpP.1 said:
did you see harold and kumar go to white castle....they are watching the tv and the kids smoke and the one shoots himself... or something like that... i dont remember , i was high
hahah yeah... i love that movie

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The Kadvang said:
EXCELLENT CONVO with T-Pirate aka mule*:

The Kadvang: i think im gonna lifeguard again this summer
ThoughtfulPirate: I was blazed as **** the whole time they really don't give a ****
The Kadvang: hahah that was like me
The Kadvang: little childrens lives in my ****ing blasted hands
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahah
ThoughtfulPirate: "I'd save that kid with downs drowning, but I can't feel my arms....sorry"
The Kadvang: basically one of those anti-drug commericals
The Kadvang: "One day, I got high, and ran over a little girl riding her bike. I hate marijuana. I am going to cut myself."
ThoughtfulPirate: hahahahahahha
ThoughtfulPirate: "One day, I was high and forgot to pick up my prom date, and then she killed herself, I hate marijuana and I'm going to take my life"
The Kadvang: "One day, I smoked a marijuana cigarette. Satan came to me and told me to kill everyone I loved. I did, and now I will take my own life through ritual self masturbation"
ThoughtfulPirate: "One day, I was forced to partake in the smoking of a "big spliff". The horrible visions I had while under the influence of the marijuana cigarette's hallucinigenic and addictive properties have left me with a nasty bout of night terrors."
The Kadvang: hahahhahahahahhahahahahahah
The Kadvang: "One day, at a gathering of high school students, I was forced against my will by "peer preassure" to inhale the smoke of a marijuana smoking appartatus. It made me feel sick. It made me feel like God had left me."
ThoughtfulPirate: "Wow!...Those "Heady Nugz" are really kicking my ass...lets go sodomize a minority!"
The Kadvang: "After "toking a bowl" of marijuana I wanted to kill... just kill."
ThoughtfulPirate: "The THC must have triggered my murder switch, anything that moved was just a swift twist of the neck away from a painful death"

:nuts: :D

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
I hate to say it, but after abstaining since 2001, I smoked last week. Some amazing, homegrown KB. And it was good. So good. Time slowed, but my thoughts raced. Things seemed to be connected, to make sense in a way that can't be explained. Deep thoughts, core ideas came to the surface, only to submerge a few hours later.

Never again.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
fonseca said:
Deep thoughts, core ideas came to the surface, only to submerge a few hours later.

Never again.
my imagination is running wild with what you might have been thinking of.

:think:

:help:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
JAMAICA!

Im leaving for Jamaica on Monday, and from what i heard there is allot of Marijuana there. How easy is it to get, it it legal? Do they sell it on the streets? Would the hotel manager be upset if i asked him where i could get some? These may be stupid questions but ive never been there before.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ive been thinking about growing some in my closet for a while now. But ive never seen a full plant before. Would i be able to grow one that is only about 2 feet high and still get some buds off of it??? I cant have my parents find it and its going to be grown in the attic... :think:

From what ive heard its pretty easy to grow, as it is a weed really.

DHracer1067

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2003
somewhere really ****ty
mack said:
Ive been thinking about growing some in my closet for a while now. But ive never seen a full plant before. Would i be able to grow one that is only about 2 feet high and still get some buds off of it??? I cant have my parents find it and its going to be grown in the attic... :think:

www.overgrow.com

you should go over there and readup on it if you want to try.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
mack said:
JAMAICA!

Im leaving for Jamaica on Monday, and from what i heard there is allot of Marijuana there. How easy is it to get, it it legal? Do they sell it on the streets? Would the hotel manager be upset if i asked him where i could get some? These may be stupid questions but ive never been there before.
Yes, there are metric tons of the Lamb's Bread produced every year.

It is not hard to get if you patronize a dominos shack or get a street-smart cabbie or bartender to point you in the right direction. Don't go alone and don't carry much cash if you attempt it. Machetes are used liberally down there in the rough parts of town. Steer clear of the nyabinghis, also.

It is not legal or smiled upon by the government or it's agents. Just ask Bunny Wailer(Livingstone) or Peter Tosh(were he still alive).

Most of what someone'll try to push on you is stress/ditch weed. A discriminating pallete is needed to sniff out the goods.

DON'T ask the hotel manager about it, ferchrissakes!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
mack said:

Come on, man. Tell me your kidding, right? :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Its not that far fetched. I knew a kid who grew it in his lizard aquarium... But my parents know what it is.

HellBentDH

Chimp
Apr 2, 2005
I've grown hydro in the past. It's not really all that hard, but I can't imagine a kid living with his parents being able to pull off growing a qty in the house that would be worth the risk. I think the biggest hurdle would be the smell. Grwing plants give off a lot of odor. You're a mountain biker right, out in the woods alot....hmmmmm, I'd recommend finding a nice spot far from prying eyes, lot's of sun light and a decent water supply and grow your couple of plants out there. Once every two weeks, "go for a ride" miracle grow em, give em' some love. Assuming no one else finds them you'll be golden.

Oh yeah, and since I gave up smoking a couple of months ago, and feel a whole lot better for it. I've got a small hydro system for sale, minus the lights. So if your in upstate NY and want to give hydroponics a try drop me a line.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
if you cant do it in the privacy of your own home, it isnt worth it kid. Your parents could lose their house if you got caught...

Its one thing if they approve, but if you have to hide it from them in their house, its a no go. wait until your older man