stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Australia is dry-
W.A. in Aus is real dry
So why is Sam Hill so good in the wet?

LBJ:lighten:
I think the less you ride in it, the better you are. My wife used to race DH, born and raised in so cal, barely ever trained on a DH bike and won big bear in the mud by 19 seconds and won park city in the mud by 12 seconds, 2 of the largest victories in NCS history. Also was podium in world cup mud races about 90% of the time.

Sam Hill in the mud-its a mental thing.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Should be a battle, sabo won't let her title go easily. Rach in the technical though will be hard to beat, can't wait!
In cleaning up a closet the other day, found Leigh's old media portfolios, there was a pullout poster in there of Leigh on one side, Sabrina on the other. I think Sabrina was 15 years old or so, it was from 1995 Bercy stadium race, Sabrina signed it for Leigh. Made me realize how frickin long Sabrina has been a pinner-props to her for still finding the desire to win....but that Rachel footage was pretty staggering.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
When I saw rachel go by earlier today I thought it was Gee as well. She is absolutely flying. Sabrina is looking tentative, especially in the upper sections.

Sam's new pants are something to behold. Same with Rennie's new mexican wrestling outfit (I sh1t you not). 2009 TLD stuff I believe.

Last edited:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
When I saw rachel go by earlier today I thought it was Gee as well. She is absolutely flying. Sabrina is looking tentative, especially in the upper sections.

Sam's new pants are something to behold. Same with Rennie's new mexican wrestling outfit (I sh1t you not). 2009 TLD stuff I believe.
Them skin suites are looking better and better :huh:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
That print on those pants....looks like the $9.99 hoodies at the mall stores, the ones the cool high school kids wear here in so cal, like LOST industries or some rubbish.

ferrit66

Chimp
Feb 26, 2007
Long Beach
In cleaning up a closet the other day, found Leigh's old media portfolios, there was a pullout poster in there of Leigh on one side, Sabrina on the other. I think Sabrina was 15 years old or so, it was from 1995 Bercy stadium race, Sabrina signed it for Leigh. Made me realize how frickin long Sabrina has been a pinner-props to her for still finding the desire to win....but that Rachel footage was pretty staggering.
yup rachel is seriously fast, anne caro called it a few years back that rachel would be the girl to beat. i think she will have the rainbow this weekend, sabo hates to loose, Sabrina is a true champ and will be interesting if she can hold on to this one, she won't go down without a fight. Those 2 will be battling all year long! wicked!

General Lee

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2003
The 802

Is Rennie wearing the the green one by any chance?

Dylan Dean

Monkey
Oct 12, 2007
southern California
though sam will probably take it... there are a lot of guys looking strong...

& yah... rachel for the women.. damn! too bad 'lil tracey isn't there! i think she woulda done very well!

uggghh... not really diggin the '09 TLD gear at all... the white/gold looks pretty good... but the rest... not my cup of tea... which surprises me, usually TLD has some great looking designs... must have hired a new designer?

who is the guy crashing early in the vid? Warren?
yep, that'd be Cody Warren... he's had a bit of bad luck so far this season... crashing his brains out. he was suppose to drop by so i could touch up his lid from a previous crash at ft bill... i guess it's a good thing i didn't! uggghhh... hurts to just watch that!

Last edited:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Holy crap, when we walked the course we were making fun of the ski netting and crazy ski crashes. JD is full on ski crash in that clip, dear lord. Glad he was ok (saw him at end of day).

Also, their quality is lower due to the codec/method they are using. Has to be that way to stream nicely. This is why Freecaster went through the changing player drama a few weeks ago. Now we can have nice high quality streams that don't choke (much). Only problem is it takes much more power and bandwidth on our end to actually stream.