Quantcast

My Neighbors Wife is a Prostitute

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Where's that ride report?
Yes, there was a couple "run ins" over the weekend with pimpneighborguy and there were declined invites to "have a drink" on friday and to "barbecue some ribeyes" on sunday.

Hopefully he gets the hint, so I don't have to explain to him what a worthless human he is...

:disgust1:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Yes, there was a couple "run ins" over the weekend with pimpneighborguy and there were declined invites to "have a drink" on friday and to "barbecue some ribeyes" on sunday.

Hopefully he gets the hint, so I don't have to explain to him what a worthless human he is...

So I missed that he is pimping her out. Regardless - I would NOT hit it. :plthumbsdown:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh

did he give you a wink and an elbow nudge? when he said "ribeyes"

where is the craig's list linky stinky?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

If he offers to have you over for "sauteed curtains of beef" you should probably turn that down too.

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
If he offers to have you over for "sauteed curtains of beef" you should probably turn that down too.
:rofl: oh man!! :rofl:

What the heck, Stinky send me a PM if you get the chance. After 6 pages of this thread I gotta see it :twitch:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Bump for a classic. This whole thread is a golden child. I think it should go to Best of RM.