Quantcast

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I've had not so much as a flake since Labor Day, which certainly put a damper on the NFL season openers. I hope that the Redskins fans I watch the game with tonight will be set up a little better than the Ravens fans were yesterday! I had to watch the Cowboys game- a sobering loss- sober but for the sixer of Paulaner Hefeweizen I downed. :plthumbsdown:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
"Weed will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no weed."

And for the record, my last nug is in my bowl right now. Dang, I feel like a crack head. :p

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
pretty much. I usually don't have problems, but if I can't get any its not really a big deal. And right now its not find any, but finding good stuff. I'm picky
EXACTLY! Better to not smoke at all than to smoke commercial stress with all it's sticks and stones. If I see more than one or two seeds in a 1/4 OZ, I just hand it right back and tell them to call me when they get something good. If they don't really know what good is, I make sure to show and share a sample with them the next time I find it, making sure to explain exactly what characteristics to look for. To borrow from Sam Adams, "Life is too short to toke cheap smoke".

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
EXACTLY! Better to not smoke at all than to smoke commercial stress with all it's sticks and stones. If I see more than one or two seeds in a 1/4 OZ, I just hand it right back and tell them to call me when they get something good. If they don't really know what good is, I make sure to show and share a sample with them the next time I find it, making sure to explain exactly what characteristics to look for. To borrow from Sam Adams, "Life is too short to toke cheap smoke".
one or two a quarter??? im not trying to see any beaners in a qp'er...

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
one or two a quarter??? im not trying to see any beaners in a qp'er...
I certainly understand where you're coming from(yer lookin' fer 100% sinsemilla), but as a former breeder of distinctive cannabis, I do not mind coming across brains when they are very scarce and in a very high quality product. Variety of primo cannabis is the spice of life and it never hurts to have access to printing plates even if you're not planning on printing your own money.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
I certainly understand where you're coming from(yer lookin' fer 100% sinsemilla), but as a former breeder of distinctive cannabis, I do not mind coming across brains when they are very scarce and in a very high quality product. Variety of primo cannabis is the spice of life and it never hurts to have access to printing plates even if you're not planning on printing your own money.
man if i found a good plantin beaner in my bag id be stoked but mainly what i will come across are the tiny white seeds which are useless for planting.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
Oh well...at least I'm getting all the receptors and synapses cleaned out and ready so that the next time someone passes me the cutchie, it'll be a cherry-poppin' experience. I guess I'll just have to cling to that thought 'cause at this point, I just don't see jumping off the wagon for the C- quality 'round these parts currently.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
I have two nice glass German B's that I picked up over there...one from Ansbach and one from Bamburg. Neither were Roors, but they were both fine friction fit(like laboratory glass) thick tubes with no gaskets and plush, lined travel cases...one even in hand-carved wood. I got hassled about them by Customs at Dulles, but made sure they were 100% unused and able to be passed off as gifts.

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
I have extensive Roor experience, but there will be none in my posession until I live off campus. I live in a very "herb-friendly" community, and my local head shop gives 10% off all Roor products with your student ID, hence the tray, I don't smoke cigs.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I was out backpacking over the weekend in a canyon I'd never explored before. We were the only ones on the trail, beautiful scenery and
a ton of wildlife sightings. The night was clean and clear with little to no moon out. I think we could see just about every star possible.

Gazing at the stars with a small campfire at our feet and smoking a nice bowl. It was peace on earth.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
I was out backpacking over the weekend in a canyon I'd never explored before. We were the only ones on the trail, beautiful scenery and
a ton of wildlife sightings. The night was clean and clear with little to no moon out. I think we could see just about every star possible.

Gazing at the stars with a small campfire at our feet and smoking a nice bowl. It was peace on earth.
:clapping: ...and right here, we have the very reason nug rules- it helps man to slow down, set aside the troubles of the day, take stock of his surroundings and appreciate all the beauty that he has been blessed with.