Quantcast

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
anyone ever deal with possession in idaho? i got a ticket for paraphernalia, and im wondering what im looking at... i know if i get convicted it makes me ineligable for financial aid for like a year.

greenhood

Turbo Monkey
Jun 12, 2006
SEATTLE-MINNEAPOLIS
My wife and I ride at Tiger Mountain which is a popular riding spot near Seattle. Nearly evertime we ride at Tiger, she says that she smells marijuana. I can't smell it, so I just thought she smelled some smoke from tokers on the trail.

Anyway, the local news reports that a grow operation of over 25,000 plants we discovered today. :) Look like she has a better nose than me:)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hellloooo POT thread. :wave:
got a mismatch of 'mersh last night, two batches good for having a few seeds. Smoked a bowl... ordered sushi....ate shushi. passed out on the couch with the dogs.

Headies should be in soon i am told. :drool:

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hhaha. When me an hubby were engaged, we went to visit his mom (who at the time smoked weed and grew her own), and she had a bunch of seeds and stems saved up that she ground up and put into some couscous, which we ate. Man, I have never been so stoned in my life! Me and hubby were arguing over who was going to drive home cuz we were both so stoned. :dead: Don't mess with the stuff anymore, but if it was legal.... who knows. Maybe, maybe not.
quoted for nostaglia. :D
anyone else remember zibbler?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Haven't been in here for a while.

Things are good in so cal. The herb is flowing, and with the latest announcement from the justice department I might just have to get a med card. You know, so I can get meds for my stress and anxiety. :rofl:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Wisconsin had its MMJ bill recently introduced. The bill is modeled after Michigan's MMJ law. Keepin' my fingers crossed.

If you are in WI & want to help out check outimmly.org.

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
Got some headies and cut up a bunch of blunt wraps today, it's going to be a good mischief night. Thank you janitors for restocking the TP every day after I fill my back pack up.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
got some headies covered in trichs in the jar right now. Great stuff, but hastily cured.
gonna be a nice b-day weekend!

elRey

Turbo Monkey
how many smoking apparatuses do you all have?

ive got 8
a mason jar packed with a dozen different types of papers and misc. blunt wraps. one 2 foot bong w/ ice catcher that my friend is letting me borrow indefinitely, one wooden pipe i made myself in a moment of desperation and that is hardly ever used.

i have gone through more glass than i care to remember. mostly just roll it up unless my supply is hurtin.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
got me some northern lights...its finally nice to have a strain that doesnt make me lathargic.....only problem is im cleaning everything now :think:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
havent had any since i went to Amsterdam 1999
years ago i found two seeds in a stash i got from Rookies in the dam & brought them home & gave them to my brother's MIL & she grew them out. ended up with 1 female. I only got to see it once & it was beautiful.
the heiffer never gave me any either, stingy ol' bitch. :rant: