Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
had some green dragon like stuff last night...lots of buds soaked in 190 proof. did a shot & it was niiiiiiiice. didnt put me on the floor like i was told it would do. the buzz was mellow but different from eating. i had some weird auditory sensations & my head felt lifted 2 feet from my body. still felt it this AM..had a REAL hard time making myself do the dishes.
it was great but damn I hate everclear.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
some dark green couch lock-y **** right now. not much bag appeal, dont taste to great but sedates you nicely. i am ready for the good flavors to show up again. :/

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
some dark green couch lock-y **** right now. not much bag appeal, dont taste to great but sedates you nicely. i am ready for the good flavors to show up again. :/
Yeah man, the market has hit an all time low right now. Shouldn't harvesting season be almost done?

The past couple of bags have been smelly in a bad way, they taste bad, but they get you pretty high. Not my cup of tea though.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Yeah man, the market has hit an all time low right now. Shouldn't harvesting season be almost done?

The past couple of bags have been smelly in a bad way, they taste bad, but they get you pretty high. Not my cup of tea though.
depends on the latitude. it should be getting close up north.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Has anyone ever had bud that actually smelt kinda funky?
funky means lots of things to lots of people.
i think of funky as good. like a skunks asshole-funky.....I love it when my nugs stinks like that. :drool:

it is amazing the aromas & tastes cannabis can have. it is more enjoyable than fine wine & good beer, if you ask me. :D

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I feel ashamed for not knowing that :(

My stoner card is temporarily suspended until I try this sh!t
you can also soak the stems in alcohol as well and get some from there too. you can then make butter with it or anything else the you can think of.....or drink it of course.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
Got maybe 2/3s of a nug of some nice sticky grand daddy purps here.

Usually been smoking from friends' pipes or home-made bongs, perhaps I really should invest in a decent little pipe for myself so I don't have to be so ghetto.

especially considering I'm smoking decent **** and just got paid $500...

edit\\

also would anybody else rather be high than drunk? I got high for the first time a few months back and wondered why the hell I didn't do it before. The world becomes amazing and everything is chill. When I'm drunk I do stupid **** though like call up my exes, which is no bueno.

Last edited:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
also would anybody else rather be high than drunk? I got high for the first time a few months back and wondered why the hell I didn't do it before. The world becomes amazing and everything is chill. When I'm drunk I do stupid **** though like call up my exes, which is no bueno.
eh....i love a good beer buzz, especially when stoned. But i feel you on the drunk thing. Not much good comes out of being drunk.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
funky means lots of things to lots of people.
i think of funky as good. like a skunks asshole-funky.....I love it when my nugs stinks like that. :drool:

it is amazing the aromas & tastes cannabis can have. it is more enjoyable than fine wine & good beer, if you ask me. :D
Well I smoked that nug again last night and I decided that it was indeed dirt. Not the kind of dirt that I got in 9th grade, but it was a total dud in my book. I have never had weed that smelt so bad before. It was really stinky but it wasn't good. But, comparing anything to the smell of juicy fruit or sour raspberry is very hard. Especially when you don't have connections to the finer weeds yet.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Life is tough in Jerzy huh?

Just picked up an oz of super stinky Purple Kush last night. Kind buds are never in short supply out here in cali.
For real, my dudes have been having "trouble" getting stuff right now being that it's close to harvest season. And by trouble I mean instead of seeing the 60$ club 8ths from him for allot less I'm seeing 55$ club 8ths for allot less.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
For real, my dudes have been having "trouble" getting stuff right now being that it's close to harvest season. And by trouble I mean instead of seeing the 60$ club 8ths from him for allot less I'm seeing 55$ club 8ths for allot less.
Yeah dude, it's dry right now. I just ate a brownie and it didn't work. THe only thing I am feeling is depression because I just committed weed suicide.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
i miss my days in Cali... getting a fat zip that consisted of only 4 or 5 buds... homegrown... and kush was always the lowest quality...
As much as love seeing that, getting a zip with 3-4 grams of huge stems SUCKS

Yeah dude, it's dry right now. I just ate a brownie and it didn't work. THe only thing I am feeling is depression because I just committed weed suicide.
I do not envy you. If for some reason dude was actually out, the weed store is 10 miles away

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
paying more than 40 an 8th is robbery. If its not tasty organics i'd turn it down even for 40 bucks. Theres too much good herb out there to smoke bad stuff. If you think its dry it usually means you don't know the right people.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
paying more than 40 an 8th is robbery. If its not tasty organics i'd turn it down even for 40 bucks. Theres too much good herb out there to smoke bad stuff. If you think its dry it usually means you don't know the right people.
lol or enough people.

thebornotaku

Monkey
May 19, 2008
Northern Bay Area
i got 3.83g plus whatever the weight of that nug of GDP weighed for $30. Sticky to the touch, smells wonderful, and it's homegrow. Woo California. :weee:

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
got something that reminds me of amnesia haze in my jar right now. in taste, smell, high looks, everything...not sure of the genetics though. Really nice active buzz. no ceiling either. great for riding, painting, cleaning, walking the dogs, etc...

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
Haven't partaken since college, but the wife and I have been talking about it. I got my recommendation today and now have something called caboose. Any knowledge on this one? I'm no way near an expert but the smell makes my mouth water.

TN

Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Haven't partaken since college, but the wife and I have been talking about it. I got my recommendation today and now have something called caboose. Any knowledge on this one? I'm no way near an expert but the smell makes my mouth water.
never had that strain. let us know how it is.

Mr Jones

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2007
never had that strain. let us know how it is.
The dispensary said it was a pure sativa. Used about 2 BB sized pieces in something called a ubie. Felt light and energetic. Really freed my mind. Ended up finding solutions to 2 problems for work very quickly. We've been stuck trying to figure out viable solutions for days now.. and bam, hit me like lightning. Crazy munchies though.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
The dispensary said it was a pure sativa. Used about 2 BB sized pieces in something called a ubie. Felt light and energetic. Really freed my mind. Ended up finding solutions to 2 problems for work very quickly. We've been stuck trying to figure out viable solutions for days now.. and bam, hit me like lightning. Crazy munchies though.
mmmmm.....

Pure sativa can be hard to find. Enjoy!

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I just had some dank called grape ape. I have never heard of it before. But, I took 3 hits and was out of my mind. It was a great sativa, maybe not pure though. But I went for an aggressive drive with my friend. I was making motorcycle noises in the turns.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I just had some dank called grape ape. I have never heard of it before. But, I took 3 hits and was out of my mind. It was a great sativa, maybe not pure though. But I went for an aggressive drive with my friend. I was making motorcycle noises in the turns.
There are very few pure sativas these days. Due to the fact that indicas generally have bigger buds and higher yield (plus produce a stronger "stonier" high) almost all sativas have been mixed with indica to some extent.